We had a wonderful weekend together! John was finally off for 2 nights in a row after working 7 days straight for what seemed like forever. He so kindly spent his weekend marking things off of my never-ending to-do list. The car seat is installed, house is clean for the time being, nursery is done, dinners are planned for the week, Oliver was groomed, etc. We were very productive and plan to spend the rest of the time we have before Salie's arrival resting. Above is a picture of the numbers we painted that are hanging next to the closet in Salie's room.
We went to the doctor today. Salie is head down and active with a heartrate of 152 bpm. My cervix is softening but I had not dilated any. We go back next Monday for our 37 week check-up. We plan to race this Saturday in a 5K in downtown Jonesboro. When I say race, John will run, I will leisurely walk, and then John will walk back until he finds me and walk some more. Hope everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:
Post a Comment