Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring is here! Salie is coming soon!


Our alphabet wall is finally complete!!!!


Our spring wreath is hung! Another pinterest creation!

     We went to the doctor today and I am not progressing. If anything, Dr. Layton says I may have regressed and am carrying Salie a bit higher. Everything is still good though...blood pressure, Salie is active, heartrate was 144 bpm, measuring 39 1/2 cm. She predicted that she could possibly be 8 pounds already! She is still in the head down position so we will be inducing on Friday!!!! We are supposed to go to the hospital at 6 pm on Thursday night to start the process and then they will give the pitocin and break my water Friday morning! Looks like John and I will be parents before April!!! We are so excited and can't wait to begin parenthood! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment