16 days and counting...We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. No progress as of yet. Salie's heartrate was 148 bpm and she is very active, running from the doppler. I have not dilated but I am at a station of -2 with a softened cervix, so I guess we're headed in the right direction. My doctor is on vacation next week so I will be seeing a new doctor on Wednesday. They can't get me in with my doctor again till March 30th so I'm praying the next time I see her is in delivery. She did say she would induce at 39 weeks but since I won't be seeing her till 40 weeks and 1 day, I guess that's not an option?
We are so anxious to meet Salie Belle! Will she have red or black hair? John's or my nose? When will she come? How big is she? I hear there is a full moon this weekend and again the weekend of April 7th and 8th. We're hoping for this weekend since it would be the start of spring break for John and I don't think I can make it till April 7th!
There's also a cruel joke going on at our house. Our alphabet letters keep falling and breaking. After the first round of falling letters, we completely redid the wall (following the directions this time with the velcro command strips) and carefully laid blankets and pillows in the floor to break their fall. After waiting a full week, we decided the letters were good and stuck, removed the pillows, and rearranged the changer last night. Then, today two fell and broke and dented the wall and changer in the process. My hormones can't handle much more of this! I absolutely love the alphabet wall but something has to give! Our next endeavor is to possibly attach them all to a board or canvas and then hang it on the wall. We are trying to avoid putting 26 holes in the wall but it may be inevitable.
Looking forward to seeing everyone soon and showing off Salie!
No comments:
Post a Comment