Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

One More Week (Hopefully)


      We went to the doctor today. We saw Dr Ceasar because Dr Layton is on vacation. We really liked him but the appointment was uneventful. My blood pressure was a tad elevated (136/88) but they said it was nothing to be alarmed by. Salie is still very active with a heartrate of 152 bpm. I measured 39 cm, right on track. He did not check to see if I had dilated any. I have had a few contractions today but nothing regular at this point. We go back to see Dr Layton on Tuesday. We're just praying for a healthy labor and delivery, baby, and momma. Have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment