Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Momma Momma Momma!!!!

     Salie Belle said "Ma-Ma" Friday night!!!! John was working so he says she said "Mum-Mum" which is one of her favorite snacks but she has since proven him wrong! Music to my ears!

     Monday was her 9 month checkup and we were able to meet with our new doctor, Amy Bailey. Our pediatrician moved to a different location/hospital and we chose not to follow even though we really liked him. Dr. Bailey came highly recommended and we were extremely pleased. She told us Salie was perfect, had met all of her 9 month milestones, was tall, and was quite possibily going to be a handful as strong & mobile as she already is!

     Salie weighed 19 pounds 6 ounces and was 30 inches long. She had a blast ripping & crinkling the thin paper they lay across the examining table as Dr. Bailey checked her heart and lungs. She is such a constant joy! John & I sat in the floor and just watched her play tonight. God blessed this family!

     We had 9 month pictures taken recently. I don't have them yet but will have the copyright so we can print as many as we like. Here are a few of my favorites....Well, this blog won't let me upload pictures for some reason. I'm going to have to consult with my good friend, Sirron for assistance. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Momma Momma...Love it! Those words just keep getting sweeter. On another note we have got to update your blog list with a few other fun blogs:) I have two that you I need to share that you need to read daily! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete