This past week has left me afraid to watch the news or look at Facebook. It seems like so much sickness and death has taken its toll on our community. I find myself heavy hearted and pray for all of those who have been afflicted or suffered loss. I have to be careful not to let the impending feeling of doom invade my home so I started counting blessings.
WOW! God has truly blessed us and continues to daily. Salie Belle is our pride and joy and Pop has been healed! He is at home and doing great. We both have stable jobs. John is able to work full time to support us and will be finishing his degree this May. I have a job that I absolutely love and am able to supervise students who are entering the field. Salie has gotten 4 teeth in the last three weeks, is constantly on the move, eating new things daily, and expanding her vocabulary by the second. We steadily feel love and support from all our family both near and far. We have a church family that is wonderful and active. The list just goes on and on....God is good!
I find myself planning a 1st birthday party these days and it is bittersweet! Save the Date....Saturday, March 30th from 11-1 at our church. I'm thinking a Dr. Seuss theme. :)
I get to feed myself?
This is how you do it!
Pretty in Pink!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and a fabulous week!
No comments:
Post a Comment