Seems like a few days ago, I ate Andy's ice cream, worked 1/2 day, & checked into the hospital to meet Salie 20 hours later. Blink! She's 10 months old today. Boy, oh boy! Time really does fly when you are having fun!
Salie is full of personality. She has a language all to herself that fully expresses her opinions through many faces & words. She says "Mama" & "Dada", pulls up on everything, cruises, stands alone for increasingly longer periods of time, reads books aloud to us, crawls, waves, gives kisses, is very ticklish, is quite the entertainer when eating out, shares food with the dogs, drinks from a straw & sippy cup, has a wide array of likes and dislikes when it comes to food, and uses those eyes to get what she wants! She is strong & strong willed! A pure blast!
Momma forgot the 10 month sticker...
Here it is!
No smiles for the camera.
Can I rip this?
Her response to No-No
Ok, Mom! One Smile!
Multi-tasking
No-No Face
Sharing with Dada
She has her 4 front teeth!
I am beginning to plan a 1st birthday party....tear!
No comments:
Post a Comment