Happy Monday! I apologize for the lack of posts. I just finished a 12 day straight work week and let myself get behind on several things. We spent this weekend making up for lost play time. John was off Saturday so we enjoyed some family time and did a little shopping. We intended to buy birthday gifts for Granddad & Grandma Marcia but somehow we made it home with several things for Salie!
We are having a hard time keeping up with Miss Salie! She got 2 more teeth last week so we are up to 6 now. I thought I would miss toothless grins but these toothy smiles are even better! She has turned into quite the little copycat lately. She is repeating several things that we say though she hasn't quite figured it out just yet! She is crawling, cruising, & taking steps....walking is right around the corner.
She is so curious & you can't take your eyes off of her for more than a second. We are loving every minute! Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment