Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Thursday, June 28, 2012

Returning to Work

     I returned to work last Friday, June 22 and thankfully it has been a smooth transition. Salie was a little fussy Monday & Tuesday afternoon but appears adjusted now. She really has her Daddy's calm disposition & just goes with the flow. She enjoyed her Daddy keeping her Friday, Wednesday, & Thursday and Granddad & Nana keeping her Monday & Tuesday. Today, Daddy took her to Baby Storytime at the library and I'm not so sure who enjoyed it more, Salie or Daddy?

     The day after I delivered Salie, our company made multiple changes to our workday & a total hospital remodel began in May. In addition, my boss had surgery last Wednesday & is off for 6 weeks. I have returned to an absolute mess & as fill-in boss which keeps me running nonstop. It is actually a good thing that way I don't have time to stop (cry) & 4:00 comes really quickly.

     John is doing much better. He can pretty much eat what he wants with a pain pill & only hurts after eating. He really looks good considering & he was kind enough to stay home tonight with us instead of attempting to play again. We are very thankful!

    Our little angel is turning 3 months Saturday & it is Nana's birthday! We plan to take lots & lots of pictures & I will update soon. Have a great weekend!

Hanging with Daddy

Bedtime

Bright Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment