I have been trying to enjoy every last second of these last weeks that I have at home with Salie before returning to work. It is truly amazing how much becoming a mother changes you. I am so blessed that I will be leaving her with her Daddy, Nana, or Granddad. Nothing against day cares because she will one day attend one, but knowing that she will still get one on one care at this age is so reassuring.
We took time to play dress up a few days ago. My mother found several of mine and her baby clothes for Salie to wear. Our little stinker is growing so fast I chose to do a photo shoot with each outfit because chances are that she will outgrow them before I get around to having her wear them out. I feel like the clothes in her closet multiple overnight. She was so cooperative with all the outfit changes and very photogenic! I, however, am not a photographer as you can tell.
Salie received two new items recently as well. She's not quite big enough for either but she enjoyed checking them out, as did the dogs! The high chair is on wheels so John & Salie chased PepperJack around the house which was hilarious!
Salie went to bible class (aka the nursery) for the first time Wednesday night. They said she loved it! She sat in the little bucket seat like a big girl with no fuss as we left and fell asleep as soon as we picked her up. This next week is Vacation Bible School so we wanted to get her started going now that she has such good head control.
I thought I would end with this photo because I just love it! It was taken Sunday before church. Hope everyone has a blessed weekend! We are excited to meet our new baby cousin, Ryker, tomorrow and my college roommate's two boys on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment