Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Sunday, July 1, 2012

Three Months Old

     I'm afraid we may have a little ham on our hands. We spent a some time Saturday morning taking 3 month & First 4th of July pictures at our house. John & I are definitely amatuers but we have a photogenic baby, if I do say so myself! It was so much fun! We have 3 month pictures scheduled for this Friday with a local photographer but I thought I would share these as well. We went to Leachville Saturday for Nana's birthday too. We were actually both off this weekend and enjoyed the family time. Have a blessed week & a Happy Fourth!
















No comments:

Post a Comment