Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Monday, May 28, 2012

Operation Bassinet to Crib = Success!


Swaddled and ready to get in the crib....


 She slept from 10 pm to 5 am without a peep!


Salie woke up in such a good mood to see her Daddy!


She decided to roll around a bit before getting up!

     We decided it was time to move Salie to her crib. We had said all along when she started sleeping through the night or at 3 months old, we would make the move. Well, she has been sleeping through the night for a while now and she has almost outgrown the bassinet in length so it was time. We did some research and ordered a video monitor. Last night, we fed Salie at 8 pm, gave her a bath, and then put her in her crib for the first time. She whimpered for about 30 seconds and then talked for a good 10 - 15 minutes before going to sleep. I expected her to get up to eat one last time but she did not. She woke me up at 5 am this morning. She's such a good baby! We are so blessed!

     Now, me on the other hand. I woke up several times last night due to my dreams. The monitor has a temperature gauge on it and I woke up dreaming that it was 90 degrees in her room. I also dreamed that a homeless man rearranged the nursey in the middle of the night and was sleeping in our garage. Oh, how I wish I could turn my brain off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment