Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Monday, May 7, 2012

Growing Like A Weed


     I can't believe how fast this little girl is growing. It seems like everyday I move an outfit over to the outgrown side of the closet. I had to make sure she got into this adorable one before she was too big! However, she had already outgrown the matching cap so we had to improvise with this bow and head band.

     We are enjoying lots of lazy days at home right now. I go back to the doctor on Monday, May 14th and should be released to exercise so I figure I should take advantage of laziness while I still have an excuse. Salie goes back on Monday, May 30th for her 2 month check-up and shots, yuck!

     Salie is so much fun! She has really started interacting with us and paying attention to things. Her smile melts my heart! She has begun to play in her play gym. She rolls from her back to her side, hits the dangling toys, talks to them, and scoots around on her tummy.

     She has also started spoiling Mommy. She has been sleeping anywhere from 7 to 9 hours straight at night for the past 3 nights. She's such a good baby! We're having to adjust to Daddy being back on 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts this week and leaving us to go to work around 6:40 at night. Last night we read some and played on our mat after we made it to church just us girls! Tonight I think a bath is on the agenda! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment