Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fun With Family


Great Grandpa & Grandma Stallings came over for dinner the night before her surgery.


Salie is training Uncle Aaron quickly.


Grandpa John & Grandma Lori met Salie.


Crowley's Ridge Nature Center - I thought this was interesting.


Salie slept through most of the CRNC visit.


Salie has really started looking at books when you read to her.


She is trying to figure out why this man looks so much like Daddy?


We survived a wonderful week of visitors!


Don't you love this?

     We have tremendously enjoyed all our visitors over the past week. Uncle Aaron arrived last Saturday and Salie has spent every chance she gets teaching him how to spoil her. Grandpa Al & Grandma Marcia arrived Saturday as well and stayed till Wednesday after Great Grandma Stallings triple bypass surgery. She is doing very well and on the road to recovery. Then, Grandpa John & Grandma Lori arrived Thursday and left early this morning. This was Salie's first time to meet them.

     We spent the weekend allowing the grandparents to spoil Salie, did a little shopping, showed them where we both work, went to eat at Strawberry's, and visited the Crowley's Ridge Nature Center. John & I had never been and I have to say it is very nice. I foresee may trips there in our future as Salie gets a little older. We also played softball Thursday night and it was my first game back. I am very sore!

    We plan to relax & shop tomorrow and enjoy time with Daddy until he goes back to work Tuesday night. We hope everyone has a very Happy Memorial Day!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment