Are u sure? Are u really really sure? Hurted for a little bit but then I didn't even feel it! -E talking Salie into getting her ears pierced
Oh shark head - E quoting Moana
Thank you for my lamp, ketchup, legs that walk, when we are bad looking down on us - E’s prayers
Guess what? I'm pregnant! - S acting silly
I got a mosquito and I killed with my bare hands and it did not move because it was kill - E
I killed one with my own two hands. We are the mosquito queens - S
I can't see God. Is He looking down at us from heaven? - E
Guess what Elliott? Our Grandpa can see us. - S
He can see us because he is up in heaven - S about Gpa
I didn't want to hear her tears. No no timeout! - E putting her baby in time out
Is this "fashional"? - E showing off her outfit
I would still want one parent - S just guessing if one of us dies
I want a big brother - E
A stick that died - E
Praying for "that arm of hers" - S for GG
We got this PE day - S
That boy said I was his girlfriend. Don't remember his name - S
I go pee pee at Walmart I go pee pee a lot of times - E trying to get out of potting before bed
"Are we doing this?" Salie took a man size dump in the parking lot of soccer practice today while I left one child on the field with Daddy & the other taking a bottle with an acquaintance. Then I had to go find a diaper & wipes to clean up said massive poop pile so that the elementary school doesn't complain of someone crapping on the property between buildings!
I just loved it! - E about basketball after chanting "sign me up" for a few weeks
Look I found Cudova Lane!! - E about Qudoba
The girls were reminiscing tonight in the funeral home bathroom about the time when Doh Doh was little and said he could go to the potty by himself but then he peed down his right leg & fell in the potty
E showed me how a boy pee pees tonight
S told on her self for getting her warning stick pulled twice for being too loud
I didn't look at any butts today - E
I've had them before with my real mom & dad...Bella & Johnny Han - S
Look I'm a Philistine - E with stickers all over her
Hey mom I'm not gonna look at butts this week - E
How many grades have you been through? - S
My dad was playing in the ballgame & he was eating ketchup - E
When I'm a Mommy, I will drive a van with no people - E
Are u telling on me? - S
That's a weird job - S
Can boys be girls? - E
I'm too pretty to get her spit up on me - E
It is hard to keep your mouth quiet! It is! - S
Do you know where Molly Cate's house is? She lives in Africa - E
That's disgusting - E’s fav phrase
Somebody wants me to be their girlfriend.
Who
Somebody in Molly's class
Does Molly say that you are their girl friend
No Molly does & he does & I do
Who is he?
Brody ( as she blushes)
Did you know that if somebody says you are their girlfriend you can say no
I want to be his girlfriend!!
Why?
Because I want to
What does it mean to be Brody's girlfriend?
That you will get married and get in love one day
When?
March 30th
Salie’s Kindergarten relationships
I want to go to school and learn everything I can learn - E instead of staying home with Daddy & foster baby
I want to be 10 because I don't want to be this age because I don't want a mommy and daddy that's always going to give me spankins -S
I want to be five because I want to be big like Salie - E
Elliott Rose McKnight I want to call my name Rosie because that's a pretty name - E
Is Miss Janeen strict? (Daddy) No she is pretty! - E
Both girls in the backseat telling Bible stories from their Bibles
Do you know how to chap snap? No. Well mama does! - E on Snapchat
We’re not supposed to turn that way what would happen if we sneaked that way? - E breaking rules
Thank you for sleeping in my bed mommy- E
I don’t like her dads hair, he looks handsome - E
Emma Kate & Salie naming the plagues & commandments on the Soccer bench
When I stick my tongue up I feel like there is a stick in it. - E with strep
Mommy we grew cotton in the back yard!!! - Girls about Lucy destroying a ball and white stuffing all over the yard
I sleep when I dream - E
I don’t know where Vivian’s house is. I wish we could go one day - E
That’s the one that’s gonna be my boyfriend when I am 16. I told him I’m his girlfriend - S seeing Brody at a restaurant
Are you sad your Mommy is gonna die? You don’t have to be sad. She is going to heaven. Heaven is happy! - E to Gramma when GG was sick
What does dying feel like? I bet it feels like heaven - E
I want you in heaven. I want to swim to you in heaven. What if there is a swimming pool in heaven? - E
What’s gonna happen to our Chick Fil A? - S when we saw pavement work close by
I don’t know what dying feels like - E
I bet it doesn’t feel good - S
Where did Hays go? - S noticed a year after it closed
What if I have to go pee pee in heaven? Are there potties in heaven? -E
No comments:
Post a Comment