Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Thursday, November 9, 2017

GG & Granny Ma & Grandma Stallings










First time I met her, John told me she looked like Mrs Claus as I prepared for the introduction. I thought he was being silly but then I met her and she fit the bill. She always had a sweet smile for John & especially for the girls! She loved buying them dresses, getting hugs, & fixing us BLTs. She also introduced me to cake & sauce. She was one of John’s biggest fans & always had his back. She will be missed and she was loved! John & I appreciate all the love, prayers, & encouragement provided through her illness and death. We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment