More iPhone pictures because we are having too much fun to stop and blog! (Or Mom is so far behind she doesn't know where to start!)
Modeling to decide on family pic outfits
Can we wear swimsuits during our bath?
Bubbles
I love the static hair
Picnic at the Ford place
That's right! I'm a minivan Mom!
He may hate it but he sure is smiling while he drives it!
Splashing in mud puddles!
Loved it!
Not her fav!
VBS 2017 Joseph
Proof Uncle Boof doesn't explode at ball parks
Uncle E was playing in Fayetteville and we were visiting Uncle Boof & Aunt Sherb
Gentry Drive Thru Zoo - Neatest thing ever
"Don't even think about hitting that zebra" - E after Daddy bumped a camel
Happy Father's Day
I beat Daddy!
So fun until it popped
Serious opposite game
Nana & Granddad sleepover
Happy Birthday Nana!!
Our dear PepperJack passed peacefully in his sleep the night of June 29th at bedtime. He was one of John & I's first crazy adventures after we married in our little apartment. He welcomed home both of our girls & even met our niece. He travelled to Colorado & ate dozens of cupcakes at once. He was smart & stubborn & shed 8 small puppies worth of hair a day. He was definitely a presence in our home & will be missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment