I feel like I blinked and it is the end of June. So we are going to do the month of May through the iPhone....
Salie had her first orthodontic appointment to get established. She won't have any work done until her permanent teeth start coming in but our dentist felt her cross bite needed to be monitored at a young age. We loved Dr. Fergus and her office was pretty neat!
Still picking out our own clothes
Elliott let me practice French braiding.
Salie hasn't mastered the skill but has been practicing the monkey bars lately.
Elliott has been perfecting her facial expressions
Blue Dolphin Soccer
I told Salie that I wanted to work on her learning to tie her shoes and write her last name between now & the first day of Kindergarten. Well she decided to practice until she taught herself!
And she has been practicing her cartwheels a lot lately too
Another face
Dance Party
Soccer Mom had to coach in Coach Daddy's absence so we fueled up on donuts!
Casey Hammond & Justin Kidd's wedding
Happy Mother's Day
Another great soccer season
Coach Rachel's last day at gymnastics
Bible Class
This girl can entertain herself for hours on the way to Colorado as Mother Mary
We made it to Avery Grace!
There was snow on our first day
Checking out the arena at Amanda's graduation
Uncles make the best buddies
Good friends...the Campbells...Brandon, Calen, & Decker
Soccer at the arcade
Salie's reward for learning to tie her shoes was getting to pick out her own new ties shoes which ended up being Converse, surprise surprise
Riding the light rail
Elliott got her ears pierced & is so proud! John asked Salie if she was ready and E jumped in! Salie says maybe in high school
So much cousin fun
Future Golf Magazine models
5 years 2 months 4 ft 1 in
3 years 6 months 3 ft 2 in
2 years 2 ft 7 in
Ryan's Graduation
We missed Salie's pre-K graduation to attend Ryan's high school graduation. Thanks to Mrs. Sandie & Miss Phyllis I cried like a baby when I received this pictures on graduation day. They had taken mock pictures during practice earlier in the week so that I could have pre-K graduation pictures.
Salie was so hungry for French fries she got a bit aggressive with her own finger
Happy to be home in princess dresses with our ketchup phone
Had to check on Pop when we got back after his little heart scare while we were gone
And take dinner to our new neighbors!! Nate moved down the road from us!
No comments:
Post a Comment