I want somebody to sleep with me. You sleep on my carpet? - E
I cried cause it not my favorite - E in reference to school
I want a bird. A real bird that talks. A real bird that is outside. I want it on my shoulder - E
I wanna have Avery Grace my baby. She actually is s baby but she growing big like us - E
I don't want my nose stuck in a book - E about Belle
Cause I don't have long hands! - E with both hands stuck out because she couldn't reach
My work is called Bossy Sparagus! Mostly you talk about things & mostly boss - S
We need to buy that! - E
I love this chair I could sleep in it - E and she laid back in the recliner with Daddy at bedtime
It's not gymnastics it's Juh-nastics - S
"Are you talking about my Jayden? I love him. He's my friend. He always loves me cause he is my family!" - Elliott.
I love my concussion (drink concoction) - S
We can't take our goldfish in the school because Whitley can't have fish and goldfish are fish - S
I stay in bed all night long? - E
Salie prayed for Gideon to get well tonight
I cried all my lipstick off - E
I'm starting to but it is hard with my jacket on - E
Not too heavy for God's strong arm - S
Oh my fav thing is going to church - E
I will get back to you on that - S in response to if she wanted a pedicure for her birthday
I love you 20 pounds-E
Dear God thank you for Miss Amanda her husband Daddy husband Daddy office - E
She had a cheese hamburger pickle sandwich its kinda impressive- S about Sally's eating habits
Hey God could you please stop this storm? - E
Salie I'm mad at you. Why you mad at me for? Cause you turned the lamp off. I wanted the lamp off. I not want the lamp off. I'm mad at you. Why you mad at me for? Cause I not want the lamp turned off. Why you mad at me, Daddy's the one that turned it off - S & E
Oh I like this place! - E as we pulled in to Rodeo - I wanna sit by the octopus!
I want banella (vanilla) I can't say it write - E
Say Vuh-Neh-Luh - S
You said that and I said I was gonna think about it and I just thunk about it - S
I want to do some forest camping to - S for her bday
Is-lee-ah-right - S (Israelite)
I was bein patient - E waiting while we tried to fix the washing machine
"Mom I am just going to tell everyone I am five today because I am tired of waiting" - S
No time to waste - S
It's so high to the sky - E about her tower she built
Doh doh wants one of my dollars but I said no - E
It's making me so so upset - E about her nail polish coming off
How about Oliver & Lucy share Oliver's kennel? - E
Is he in heaven? Is he gonna come back from heaven? - E
Hey when the movie's over how about we go get in a boat? - E super excited & persistent
Aww their friends - E about Lucy & the dogs
Dear God, please let Grandpa have fun with God up in heaven and help GIGI to be happy...-S
It doesn't have a face - E earth worms
Dear God thank you for the life you give & the life you gave Grandpa please help Grandpa to be respectful in heaven - S
Initially they just asked if we were for real & why but as time passes we get more & more questions. I think E was confused between Grandpa Stallings & Grandpa Al until today when Al arrived from Florida. They asked me today how he was going to be at the funeral to be buried if he was already in heaven. And E wanted to know when we were going to heaven.
I wish Gramma was my Mommy - S
You throw up in a bowl - E to her baby doll
Where's your Daddy? - S to Scarlet
Scarlett's my best friend. I miss her - S
Every time I see him I smell gum and I want some - S about Mr Terry
Thank you for the love that Grandpa had for GG in his heart - S
I loved it- S about K registration
Registration registration - singing S
That's GG house but now it's called Silent House because nobody lives there - S
They get the polish - S about bees & flowers
I'm gonna beat my father cause he's not hurrying - E
Bananas - E & S aka bandana
Stuffy - S about her stuffed animals
If I wanna be alone & don't wanna play with you you just leave me alone and I be alone and sometimes I go somewhere else sometimes I don't win sometimes you don't win - E
Yeah I am tall...almost taller than my Nana...she is short - S
You gonna make me lose my mind up in here up in here - S& E
Why are you talking sad mama? - E
You are the manicure of it & the boss - S
Yours is not in the alphabet because Mommy starts with an M - "Elemento" - S
Sometimes my panties get stuck in my jay jay - E
The Rockies Ooh La La - S
I made a hippo-E that's not a hippo-S what is it then?-E
...Because I love you almost as much as I love Daddy - S
Elliott stopped playing with the other kids at church, went through the adults, reached up for Kacie & gave her a huge hug and laid her head on her shoulder after she had went forward
I wanna go with you - E to Granddad
Do you remember the Halloween dance when I was cheerleader and Elliott was a Dorothy? It was right here- S as we drove by the spot
"Betty Sckaghetti" - E
I'm talking bout the real Chan Chan - E
Playing on their ketchup phone at restaurants - both
You not build boat. Noah was a boy! - E to Nana
We are going to have to drive all the way back to Jonesboro for a Chick Fil A - S ABOUT avery's bday
When I grow up I want to be a knife keeper - E - he keeps the knifes
You are the best Daddy I have ever had! - S
You smell so bad - E kissed me good morning the. Waved her hand in my face to my morning breath
It's not far Elliott got a nap & I didn't - S
It is fair - E
I'm getting a burn up here - E pointing to forehead at ⚽️ practice
I gave it to the brown guy cause the white guy wasn't there - S
Mommy mommy mommy Miss Phyllis wrote that on the board and it was in my book see - S starting to learn to read
Can 6 year olds cut knives? Can Salie cut knives? I'm cutting knives" - E with her play play doh scissors
Do you know how much I love you? "3 ways & a pound" - E
You look beautiful! - E
That will do - S
I want to be a wedding girl when I grow up - E at Casey's wedding
So whatcha doin alligator? - S
I'm lovin it!! - E at water soccer practice
My real mom that is never gonna die she stays alive every single day - E
I'm so mad at myself - S
My hands feel like beef - S
My breath hurts - E
He's already 24 - S why Ryan can drive (he's 18)
They are going to think I'm a star-S about her shoes
Everybody's going to think you're a star Salie Belle - E
They are going to say did you get your ears pierced? And I am going to say yes!! I get to wear them every week!! - E
I have a headache. I need to put some lotion on it - S
Mommy there is a monster back there - S (woman in hijab)
We need bunny rabbits, fish, & octopuses - E
You pray about it - S
You smelt it you dealt it - S
I smelt a toot & I tooted - E
"Why does your butt go (motions a wiggle up & down)? - E about me "Because it's big & fat!" - S about me
What if they love each other & don't want to leave each other? - S about Kristen not living with Nate because they aren't married
"This is so stinking too bad! I don't even like it!! He even put his slobber in it!" -S is not having a good day
Momma have you ever had a girl uncle? S
I'm president of the whole American world - S
When I grow up I want a vanacar. S
Singing holy ground instead of napping - S
Why are you nipples down so low? - E
They didn't have medicine back and they only had miracles - S
Pretty sneasoning-S about fried crawfish
Let's just let Daddy play golf everyday - E about our girls day
That's have you say Hello in lots of Spanish words - S about her pre k song
"Now let's cover up you big fat belly Momma. Thank you Captain Obvious!" - E
"Hello! Who's having a breakdown? Aunt Shelby is having a breakdown?" - E on her Minnie phone this morning 😂
Don't even think about hitting it - E about the animals
I might have already taken my nap - S
I love you Grandpa. Happy Mother's Day! - E
I'm mad at anyone. I don't even care - S
I don't look like Elliott. I look like a parent. I'm almost to your armpit - E
Salie went to be as " Pharaoh" with just a skirt on & no shirt
When I put my hair up in a ponytail I look like a mom - E
My lil jalapeño What What - E
I wish that was my home - E about church
Your potty thing is out! Daddy's potty thing is hanging out! - S
No comments:
Post a Comment