Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Friday, January 27, 2017

Answered Prayers



I am saving these photos as blackmail when I need revenge on Facebook. He was pretending to be asleep with the girls' blanket and bear at nap time so Mommy had to lay them down all by herself. I just so happened to snap a picture while he messed with them for future use.

This man right here is now the new Safety Coordinator at Riceland over Jonesboro and Waldenburg!!! We have been praying for a long while now that a door would open somewhere for this patient man and after interviewing 4 weeks ago, we got the news this week that he got the job!! This means all his hard work & dedication has finally paid off! He has worked two jobs, worked while in school full time getting his degree, worked part-time while laid off, worked countless hours of overtime, went in after hours back to work, worked so many weekends and now....He will be salary, work 8-5 Monday thru Friday, and even get a lunch hour. He is awesome at whatever he does but he will excel in this position and I am very proud for him!

As his wife, I am so thankful that he now can see how much he is worth and that his hard work does not go unnoticed. As the mother of his children, I am so glad this will allow him more time with the girls and let him take over mornings. He will get to take them to school and will add so much more positivity to the morning routine that I do not possess. He will be with us every weekend too!

I love him very much and I am proud he chose me to be by his side. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment