Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Saturday, January 25, 2014

Where did ___________ go? "Beach!"

We have recently enjoyed visits from Gramma & Grandpa Al, Uncle Jeff & Aunt Michelle, and Uncle Aaron "Boof" and Aunt Shelby. Since two of the three visiting parties live at the beach, Salie now thinks everyone that leaves our company is going to the beach! We enjoyed seeing everyone and it is never long enough.
 
After everyone left, Salie & Daddy both got sick and can't seem to shake it. They both ran fever and John's turned into a cold with a sore throat. We aren't really sure what is bothering Salie but she has trouble sleeping and is an emotional wreck throughout the day. It might be combined with teething since she has 1 two year molar that has emerged. We are hoping a restful weekend will help her get over it because she is starting daycare on Monday! I absolutely love the way she says "school" and though I am anxious about leaving my child, I am excited to see how she reacts to the new environment.
 
Elliott is growing and changing everyday. She laughed out loud today and is very smiley. She slept in her crib for the first time last night and finally took 3 bottles yesterday for my parents!! WooHoo! She has been sleeping from about 8:30 pm to 4:00 am on average! She watches every move Salie makes and has starting talking back. I'm sure there will be plenty more of that in our future!
 
I apologize that these pictures seem to have no apparent order! I choose them in the order in which I want them to be and then they get all scrambled :(
 
 
I called Aaron, "Boofuss", growing up, and Salie has adopted the name, "Boof"!

 
Aunt Shelby has the perfect sleeping spot

 
Gramma seemed to enjoy her duties!

 
Two Spoons!

 
"Pray" "Amen!"

 
Salie knows no fear with her Daddy!

 
Elliott's reaction to Uncle Aaron's gift

 
Oh, these two....

 
Salie & Elliott provide constant entertainment

 
Elliott has found her hands and sucks on them often.

 
Elmo listening to Salie read her Bible.

 
Such a pretty baby in the mirror

 
Best buddies 

 
Mean Mommy

 
Waiting on the Doctor at her 2 month checkup

 
Pre-shots
 
 
Salie taking selfies

 
They melt my heart

 
Salie's first haircut

 
Cheesing

 
Talking to Gramma

 
"Fwip"

 
She loves it

 
Salie likes to talk Grandpa Al into things

 
Aunt Michelle has got this

 
 
Baby Boy McKnight Shower

 
Cake is serious business for Salie & Emma Kate

 
Salie is an expert at opening gifts

 
What a beautiful family with a little photo bomber

 
Poor sick baby

 
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment