Elliott is 8 weeks old today...getting more head control, sitting in her bumbo seat, sleeping a bit better (8-9 pm to 3-4 am), smiling, cooing, and watching her sister's every move!
Salie is rotten today...working with her on colors & everything is blue, working with her on numbers & everything is blue, loves to say "No, No, No!" with enthusiastic personality, is a snacker like her momma, likes the seek & finds in her Highlights magazine, and mimics everything we do!
Here's a few pictures to show what we have been up to lately!
Precious
John's Mini Me
Two peas in a pod
Pigtails
First time to catch the smile on camera
Snug as a Bug in a Rug
I found it!
Not only does she love this but she is fearless.
She dives head first & then says "Mo!" (MORE)
Watching football
Squeaky Clean
Kisses
I couldn't keep her from smashing her face into me to sleep.
8 Weeks Old - First time sitting in Bumbo
I asked Salie if she wanted to play with Elliott....
Sirron & Caroline came to visit
My birthday lunch dates with Elliott sleeping by my side




















No comments:
Post a Comment