I apologize for the delay in posting this. My blog & I have not been getting along but I think the problem is fixed now. We were so excited to get a visit from Grandpa Al & Grandma Marcia two weekends ago. Salie had a blast entertaining them and they had a blast spoiling her! Grandpa Al bought Salie her very own ride on toy. It's really neat because the bigger she gets, pedals pop out and it can become her first tricycle also. She loves it, though she has not mastered the art of actually moving just yet.
We spent some time playing in the pool, eating snacks, and reading stories. We were sad on Sunday because it was so cloudy and I asked, "Where did the sunshine go?" Grandma Marcia threw her hands up and said "I don't know" and it stuck! Now anytime you ask Salie where something went, she throws her hands up and cocks her head!
We really enjoyed our time with Gpa & Gma and hope they come back real soon! Today we are off to Little Rock to pick up Baby Elliott's crib. I can't believe we haven't done anything to her nursery yet. Highly unlike this crazy lady but being prego and chasing Salie changes things!




No comments:
Post a Comment