Tonight a couple from church invited all children ages Kindergarten and under over to swim. This was Salie's first time in a big pool and she is officially our water baby! For the first 10 seconds or so, she was a little unsure and then all fear left. That child is such a little fearless daredevil like her Daddy! Those two had an absolute blast and I enjoyed every minute of watching them (except for the few times I felt Daddy was being a little too daredevilish)! We are so blessed to have such a loving church family and for the Ferguson's who allowed us to enjoy their pool tonight. What a great Monday!
Not so sure yet
Let's go!
Can I ride?
Look, no hands!
What's next?
Daddy teaching Salie to kick
Hugging the whale
Thank you Gpa Al & Gma Marcia for this awesome ride!
Hey Everybody
Hanging out with Emma Kate
Just a little chit chat
Relaxed
Bye Everybody
Thanks Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment