Merry Christmas Eve! Today was always my favorite day of the Christmas season! Being the only granddaughter & having a birthday 4 days after Christmas had its advantages (and I was and still am spoiled rotten). In hopes that I wouldn't feel cheated, my Granny doubled the amount of presents I received for both! Christmas Eve was her favorite holiday & I always loved going to her house because I knew I would get everything I asked for & more! Sometimes more than would fit in the car ride home to Leachville!
This is our 2nd Christmas without her, though it feels like the 1st since we lost her last December. It was so comforting to me today to feel her love of Christmas Eve! Our whole family was together celebrating & enjoying the first Christmas' of cousins, Salie & Ryker. Though Granny wasn't there in person, she was sure there in spirit and her tradition of double spoiling me has definitely passed on to her great granddaughter, Salie. (I made out pretty well too!) We had so much fun & are so blessed beyond measure!
Merry Christmas 2012
Salie & Pop
What's up?
Reading the paper together
Ready, Set, Open!
Such a happy boy
Favorite present was the bath cup!
Uncle Bill & Aunt Debbie
Showing Nana her presents
Salie, Pop, & Ryker
Uncle Aaron & Salie
Double Trouble
Best Napping Buddies
Our New Professional Family Photographer
Tonight we skyped with Grandpa Al & Grandma Marcia. We opened the presents they sent along with presents our family that can't be here have mailed as well. Salie put on a show once again but this time she stood all by herself for the first time!
Hi Grandpa & Grandma
First you tear the paper and then ...
you kiss (eat) the baby!
Helping Daddy put together the baby's stroller
My soft bedtime book
Dr. Seuss books
Talking to my lamb
Merry Christmas to all & to all a Good Night!
Hope Santa makes it to your house soon!
We put out reindeer food on the lawn!
No comments:
Post a Comment