Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Monday, January 8, 2018

They Keeping Us Laughing!


Amen Cha Cha Cha - E

You are going to love my skills- E

Two thousand eleven teen - S

Miss TOT is really nice and I love her she is my best teacher - E

I love her she’s the bestest cousin ever - E

Because you are so nice & you’re huggable- S

How was your day today at work?!!! Mine was great!!! - S

Dear heavenly Lord please help us to be good so we can be on Santa Claus good list please help Santa Claus to be good at the North Pole - E

Salie thinks we should put Christmas lights all over the van

Ooo La La I love it - S about Christmas lights

I be frust er ated- E

We got to take a long nap today because we were tired! - S

This parade is awesome!! - S

When is Daddy gonna die? - E

Sorry I interrupted - E

I don’t know where I’m going I’m not looking-S

Thank you for Daddy’s sunglasses and the people who stole them that was bad - E

All I want for Christmas is “for us to be safe!” - S

Can God hear us talking? Can God hear him saying bad words? - E when Mr Spencer got fired up

I have a sword I am John the Baptist -E

We need Siri to tell us where Gramma & Grampa’s House is - E

Thank you for me being a Daddy’s girl and Elliott being a Momma’s girl - S

You can use me as a stuffy - E to Aunt Brandi

“That was the first one I ride on a horse all by myself!” “I didn’t have to have any help!” - E

I just love my two teeth being wiggly. That’s my favorite part of Arizona! - S

Captain Obvious - E

What is it? Hydroxizine? - E

I’m just worn out - S

I really miss TOTs- E

Dear God, thank you for my lovey, thank you for Miss Arkansas, thank you for the lights, Jesus name Amen - E

Let’s just stop talking because I don’t want to talk anymore- E

Dada likes the Woo Pig Sooies - E

You know you’re gonna miss all the fun - E

WE GOT A FISH TANK!! - E

We are not getting a crocodile! I can’t even handle a crocodile! - E

I’m distracted of that - E

I really bad wanna take this skirt off, it is causing me issues - S

No comments:

Post a Comment