Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Thursday, June 11, 2015

We Are Not Babies Anymore!

 
      Hi, my name is Elliott and I am strongly opinionated. I may be 19 months but I think I can do anything my big sister does and then some. Blink your eyes and you will find me somewhere new...on a kitchen stool, scaling the kitchen drawers, or on the other end of the house. I love corn, it's the best, but how dare you serve it on the cobb. I prefer to avoid meats and milk, except for the occasional chicken nugget. I will drink out of a straw, that's it, and I prefer water.
     When I'm mad/sad/scared/exhausted, I need my Momma!!! I still wake up between the hours of 11:30 and 4:00 so Momma will put me in bed with her and Daddy so I can snuggle. I love puppies! I try to sing Happy Birthday and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and they are both adorable! When you ask me to blow my nose, I blow my mouth. I like to mimic what you say and my favorite question is "Where ______ go Momma?". I add Momma to the end of most everything I say. I'm very much a Momma's girl but my Daddy is pretty awesome too. I love the bathtub and you can't say the word without me running to it. I love to brush my teeth too!
     Shoes are my very favorite and I always pick a matching pair! I like to wear the same kind as my sister too. Flip flops for her, flip flops for me! I am learning how to dress myself but it can be challenging still. I prefer to put on my sister's panties, shoes, and shorts. I can feed myself but usually opt for my hands since they are so quick. I like to go outside and I'm tough as nails. Blood does not slow me down! My hair gets curlier by the day and my smile can light up a room. I like to wave at everyone too! My sissy is still my best friend and biggest hero!


 
      Hi, my name is Salie Belle McKnight and I am three. I am a big girl and my sister is the baby. I can do anything by myself and will talk to you like a grownup. Thirty seconds later, I am bound to lose control of all of my emotions and rational thinking skills and turn into a three year old tornado. I am terribly interested in how things work and how they are made. I want to take it apart and put it back together. My all time favorite question right now is.......WHY????? My favorite game right now is let's fly on a plane. We pack our bags and go all over the place.
      I prefer to pick out my own clothes, whether they match or not. I like my white Keds, Frozen panties, and pretty skirts. I absolutely hate ruffles! I prefer my hair down and in my face all the time but occasional like to fix it up with a pretty bow. I am constantly observing everything you say and do and may repeat at any time. I am very much still a Daddy's girl but want to be like Mommy. I love when Daddy picks me up from school and we go get a treat.
     I love to see Mr. Randy and Mr. Terry at church each Sunday! They are the best door greeters. I don't like when you tell me I disappointed you. I will then role call all of my church friends and ask if they are disappointed as well. I have imaginary friends periodically, most often named JoJo or Pollock. They have potties at their houses and Aunt Brandi's & Aunt Shelby's! I love books! I love to teach my little sister new things and I am pretty good to share with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment