January has hit this family hard with several weeks of sickness but I think (knock on wood) we are finally kicking the germs out of this house!! So ready for us all to feel up to par at the same time. This Mommy is worn out! Here are some pictures of the fun we have had this month even though a lot of it has been spent on house arrest.
Salie's favorite phrases include:
"Well, actually..."
"I was really dood at school today!"
"I had it first!"
"Mommy, Ellro is...."
"I hope you feel better. You feeling better?"
"I really missed you, Mommy/Daddy!"
and my absolute favorite
"I love you Mommy/Daddy!"
Elliott's vocabulary most frequently includes:
"Dada"
"Puppy dog"
"Pepper Jack"
'Pease!" (please)
"Salie" (not quite clear tho)
and her favorite trick is requesting music on your phone
by bringing it to you and throwing her hands up in the air!
Here's a kiss from Salie Belle
And a kiss from Elliott Rose
Double Trouble right here brewing every day
Mommy's absolute favorite treat that is seasonal at Andy's is in season now & I receive this picture from Salie & her Daddy while I am at a doctor's appointment....pure meanness!
Dressed up for church with her silly face on
Headed to church too
Practicing her handstands aka "Backstands, Headstands, Nastics"
Practicing her gymnastics too
My little mommy
Sitting like a little lady
Up to no good!
No comments:
Post a Comment