I realized today that the month is already half way over and I had not updated the blog yet. We have started 2015 and our two little girls have picked up speed. Elliott is learning a new trick every minute it feels like! She watches every move Salie makes and if she's not copying her, she's coming up with something new on her own. Today, she has been attempting front rolls after watching Salie do her "Nastics!" (aka gymnastics) Salie is growing into such a little lady and experimenting with her world daily. She asked me tonight to tell her about when she was my baby.
Salie woke up this past Wed with a low grade fever and by 1:30 had a terrible cough and high fever resulting in a diagnosis of pneumonia! Luckily, she responded very well to antibiotics and though still on house arrest, is feeling much more like herself. Elliott & I have a nasty head cold that just amounts to lots of crankiness and snot. We have pretty much spent the first half of this month playing with all our new toys, cleaning to make a spot for all the new toys, and packing away all our Christmas décor.
I'm trying to force myself to start planning Salie's 3rd Birthday party but I'm in denial that I almost have a 3 year old. If I put off printing the invitations with the number 3 on them, somehow in my mind that keeps her 2 just a little bit longer! Before you know it, she will be asking for a car for her 16th birthday! Please do mark Sunday, March 29th on your calendars for her birthday party!
The best thing thus far about 2015 is watching Salie & Elliott's relationship blossom. It is truly amazing to see the love shared between these two. I could watch them all day long!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment