Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Saturday, July 5, 2014

Where Did That Month Go?

 
Happy Father's Day to the all time best!
I can't even begin to list all the reasons he is the best Dad and I love him more each and every day!

 
Elliott was Baby Moses at VBS - she even cried on cue!
John was Amran and I was Jochebed.
Each time I laid her in the basket to float down the river, she cried!


 
So happy!
 

 
VBS from the view of a 2 year old is amazing

 
First of many sister stare offs...Elliott had just grabbed Salie's cup of ice and Salie had told her "No!"

 
Princess Elliott

 
Just hanging with my pony

 
We love swinging in our backyard

 
She crashes hard

 
and so does she

 
"I fix your hair Mommy"

 
Gramma came to play and we had a blast!

 
Bath time with these two is hilarious

 
They love storytime too

 
 
Gramma brings gorgeous outfits too

 
Movie night in the fort

 
We are Sam's members now and this was Elliott's first ride in the shopping cart

 
Puppy time

 
Cooperative & Photogenic

 
Happy Birthday Nana

 
We love you

 
I sent her from the bathtub to get panties.
She came back with panties, pants, a swimsuit, and shoes...ready for anything
 
 
Sweet sleeper

 
Cruising backward

 
Not so sure about fireworks

 
Loving sweet potatoes

 
Selfie

 
Walked in the living room singing Jesus Loves Me with her Bible
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment