Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Sunday, May 4, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

We have been soaking up the sunshine lately! With all the recent tragedy, I have been holding my babies a little tighter & counting our blessings a little more. These two girls are pure joy & we are so lucky to have their daddy! I'm so happy with our crazy family of four!
 
Highlights around here include:  Salie has made it 3 days accident free in panties only & talks like a little grown-up now, Elliott can now ride in the stroller like a big girl & has started reaching for us, Daddy hosted an incredible lock in for the 3rd through 6th grade at church, & Mommy FINALLY fit back in her pre-pregnancy jeans!!!
 


 
It will only go in reverse!




 
First Bath Together


 
I told her to stand by the wall so I could take her picture!





 
Salie started gymnastics. She loves it & is a daredevil!






 
Bless her bald spot!

 
A little GiGi loving!

 
Too bright!
 
 
I see you!
 
Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment