Our last night as a family of 3!
Grandpa Al & Gramma Marcia arrived with presents!
Salie keeping them busy!
Aunt Brandi came too & Salie got a pedicure!
Elliott Rose arrived!
Salie's baby picture
Just like Salie's big sister book says
"Little sisters drink bottles, big sisters eat cupcakes"!
Salie wasn't so sure about holding Elliott.
Home Sweet Home!
Salie was glad to have Daddy at home!
Wide Eyed!
First Hairbow!
Precious Sleeping Baby!
Best Seat in the House!
One Week Old - First Doctor's Checkup
Sweet Dreams!
First Night at Church!
Cuddling with Daddy!
Big Sister is coming home!! Woohoo!!!
Playing the iPad on her ride to Florida!
Washing her bathtub baby!
On her way to SeaWorld!
Loving the shows!
Not so sure who is having more fun?
At Gramma's Office!
Morning Walks With Teddy!
Playground Fun!
Boo!
Chasing the birds away from her french fries!
I see this girl getting a slide for her 2nd birthday!
She screams for ice cream!
Checking Out the Waves!
Beach Baby!
Always Snacking!
Ready, Set, Go!
I think Gramma bought her new shoes!
Where did the waves go?
Fearless!
Two Peas in A Pod!
Next time it will be the three musketeers!
Such a big girl!
Coming Home to Mommy & Sissy!!!!!
The past 12 days have been overwhelming and have caused me to thank God for blessing our family more than I can accurately provide a description. We brought home another perfect baby girl, Mommy is healing well from her surgery, everyone passed around a cold & are well now, Salie spent a week in Florida with her grandparents, Mommy & Daddy got some 1:1 time with Elliott, we had countless visitors & calls & gifts & food delivered, Daddy spoiled Mommy & took care of her (even when I broke down twice because I missed Salie) & Elliott & the house, Nana & Granddad helped Mommy adjust to being the mother of a newborn again & kept the house clean & laundry done & dogs fed once Daddy returned to work, and .... the list goes on & on!
As I write this, I'm anxiously awaiting the return of Daddy & Salie with Elliott peacefully snoozing on my chest! I know that these next few weeks will be hard, especially until I'm fully healed & adjusted to having two daughters under the age of 2! Yikes! I'm so incredibly thankful that God led me to John & that He chose us to raise these two perfect gifts! I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving & if I don't post again for a while, please understand that Salie is back in charge!!!









































I cannot wait to get my hands on that sweet baby!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!
ReplyDelete