Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Monday, June 17, 2013

To the Circus We Must Go

The Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus came to Jonesboro and Nana & Granddad took us! I immediately said yes we would love to go when Nana asked but I began to have second thoughts closer to time. I was a little worried Salie wouldn't pay attention or enjoy the show and it would end up a wrestling match to keep her in our seat. Boy was I wrong! She loved it! She was absolutely mesmerized, pointing, dancing, & clapping! We saw camels, elephants, horses, & puppies and enjoyed a snow cone in our very own elephant souvenir cup too! She even liked the motorcycles that light up in the dark. Thank you Nana & Granddad for such a fun day at the circus!
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment