Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Friday, August 10, 2012

What a Week....Learning Something New Daily!


Not a care in the world!


Button likes to lay on clean laundry that has not yet been folded...Salie likes to too!



I can get my toes in my mouth!


This towel is hiding my toes!


My new jumper (like my cape?)


I think I can chew on the straps 


Dad says I'm going to need one of these


Two peas in a pod

     We have had a wonderful week! John's four days off fell Monday through Thursday of this week and for some reason it made it seem much longer. Salie spent each day with Daddy while Mommy worked. It seemed like everyday she was learning a new trick!

     She has started babbling, blow bubbles, giggling, squealing, & growling (yes, growling!) nonstop. Her favorite time is at church during a prayer. She grabs everything in sight too. She chews on her thumbs & at times has 3 fingers in her mouth at once.

    She has been officially unswaddled for 2 weeks now & is back to her normal sleeping routine. She does wake up one or two times about an hour after she falls asleep at night & screams for about 30 seconds to a minute & then sleeps all night. We are guessing it's gas or teething? I hate when she hurts though.

     We are gearing ourselves up for this next week so it is going to be a lazy weekend. Monday is Daddy's "30th" Birthday, Thursday Grandma Marcia & Grandpa Al will arrive, Friday Uncle Jeff will arrive, & Friday night we are throwing Daddy a party! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment