We thoroughly enjoyed this past weekend with a visit from Grandpa Al & Grandma Marcia, and Uncle Jeff! We celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday with a party on Friday night! Sirron & Caroline were able to come from Little Rock! We had Great Grandpa & Grandma Stallings over Saturday night for dinner! We took a road trip Sunday to return Jeff to the airport! It was a busy weekend but so much fun!
Salie has learned to fake cough to get anyone who is not looking at her's attention. She is still growing like a little weed! We've had about 10 days of her waking up several times at night (we think it is due to teething) but she slept all night again last night! Woo Hoo! She loves eating cereal now & is quite vocal about many things. Her hair has gotten so thick too!
Daddy started back to school this week for what should be his last year & he will graduate in May. I think I am completely back into the swing of things at work now. Salie is loving having her Nana & Granddad keep her when Daddy is not home playing. There's no telling what kind of trouble they will ALL get into!
Can't belive she is almost 5 months old! My how time really does fly!
Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!
Salie loves Caroline!
Salie would read a little then...
Play with Teddy a little!
GiGi came to visit!
Aunt Michelle made me a hat, Daddy got me this ball, & Uncle Jeff played with me but Mommy can't get that picture to download for some reason?
Salie loves her Grandma Marcia & Grandpa Al!
We miss them already!


Okay... First thing I love the '30' cookie cake. By the time I made it to the cake most of it was gone and I had no idea what it looked like before. Great idea! The other thing is that we were so happy we got to come. I am coming to realize I need my ' holly time' at least once every couple of months. Hope we get to see you again in a few weeks! I promise I will baby proof the house for little miss!
ReplyDelete