Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How Do I Post Multiple Pictures?

On Saturday, November 19, John and I went to Little Rock and registered at Babies-R-Us and purchased our crib and changer at Pickles and Ice Cream. While shopping, John found this outfit that we plan on bringing Salie home from the hospital wearing.


 Salie received her first personalized bib! Aunt Brandi is already making sure that Salie is in style!
The Monday, after our ultrasound, I returned to work to find "It's a Girl" and pink balloons filling my office. Thanks Pam!
 Salie's first blanket created by Marcia aka Grandma Pruitt! It matches our nursery colors perfectly!

Salie's first mail was received on Monday, November 21, 2011 from Aunt Brandi!

No comments:

Post a Comment