This is my first attempt at blogging. Will see if it works? I have a good friend, Sirron, who created a blog when her husband went to flight school so that he could stay updated on their growing daughter, Caroline. I love it and since then it has become an attraction for all her friends and family to stay updated with Caroline and their family. In her honor, I am attempting to do the same so that all our friends and family can stay updated with the "McKnight Circus" as it expands with the addition of Salie Belle. Please bear with me as I try to figure out what in the world I am doing! Here are a few pictures to sum up the recent activity at our house:
It's a Girl! Our 20 week ultrasound on Friday, November 11, 2011. Expected date of arrival is March 29, 2011 and her name will be Salie Belle McKnight. She was about to suck her thumb when this picture was taken.
Okay, so I can't figure out how to add multiple pictures at this time. More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment