Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Saturday, November 10, 2018

CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP

I gotta let people figure stuff out. Then I tell them if they don’t remember - S

Salie you are gonna have to marry in that dress! - E

I don’t love you to pieces, I love you whole - S

Hello new car seat nice to meet you one more time. - S

Help this cough to get away from me help this your infection to get away for me and help at all the things that are making me worse just to get away for me please Lord - E

We haven't had a babysitter in like 50 days or like 120 - S

Can I say a pray about Miss Karen? dear God thank you for Miss Karen. Please help her to have a good time in heaven. Jesus name, Amen - E

When I’m not saying anything, it means I’m really listening - E

Help us have a really good day and not get any spankings Jesus name Amen! - S

He gave his curls to me because he wanted me to have curls - E

A kitchen wrist dressed up like his girlfriend - S rapping to “a kitchen **dressed up like a stir fry”

Salie has discovered finger fortunes - makes and brings a new one home every single day

Do you even know about??? - E

Salie didn’t want to wear her church shirt to school because she didn’t want anyone to know where she went to church or anyone to come to her church 😢

Apparently lesson learned....Salie came home with a picture where she wrote “I love God”, made a Bible during art out of paper and asked me how to write Bible words in it, & donated all of her money to St Jude 😍

You are so cute I just can’t hold that back - S to E

I love to snap chap! - E

I put my finger all the way down to my brain! - E

Like bull dog - Salie’s description of the flavor of lamb

We’re gonna play hockey (hooky) - S

“How does people get babies in their belly?” - E’s random bedtime questions

Hey mommy I think at the end of July were all probably going to die - E

Ohnt care! - E

Fruit cottontail - Salie

“Cheese I really love you” - E singing Going to be Chapel

I have a lot of remembery brain - S

Hey look at my butt - Salie on the pot
Okay! - Elliott brushing teeth & trying to see
No! - me
That’s quite a terd - Salie
Let me see - Elliott
No! Flush that toilet! - me 
Hysterical laughter!
🤦‍♀️ I feel like I live with two little Boofs!

Would you be mad if Daddy had a girlfriend? - E

Yogrit- S

Salie is going to name her favorite kid Michelle and Elliott wants to be called Nana instead of Aunt E. They are going to live in houses beside each other and be neighbors and Elliott really wants to be Salie’s kid. I just really want to live with Salie - E

That’s the Salie Belle! I talk a lot! - S

Miss Carlee, My Momma taught me how to do this! - E started dancing

I like God the mostest, then croutons....Do you love Jesus? - E

My belly is stuffed up with goodness - S

Elliott and Salie were playing last night and Elliott stuff that puppy up her shirt. Then Salie screamed out with coming and pulled it out and they both admired elliott‘s new baby. Then Elliott brought it to me so proud and said he just said his first ruff!

I knew it I just couldn’t say it! It was on the tip of my head!! - E

“Are U Cats!” aka Aristocats!! - E

In outer space They are real!! - E about aliens

“Is this my bad finger?” -E with both showing

Your are my bestest bff - E to me

My lips are itchy! My lips are falling out! - E

Salie is the exclamation funniest - E

Elliott Elliott don’t do that the door is open you are John McKnights kid - Mommy when Elliott turned the shower sprayer on her

No comments:

Post a Comment