Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Saturday, March 24, 2018

Hilarious

We have a fishy!! I can’t believe it!! - E

So does an air mattress go in the air?!!! So why do you call it an air mattress?? - S

Is Belle crazy? She has no long sleeves or coat on & it’s snowing! -E

Oh she is my kid! Thank you Captain Obvious! - E

Wall Street Daycare - E

A princess! A real live one - E

Nana got rid of the baby thing & gave it to another baby - E

Nana used to have to get her out of that bed. Oh those days were so horrible - S 

Are you ever gonna come back?!!! - S

It’s like a water fountain in here it’s super cool isn’t it cool in here - E

Kenebekanezzar- E

How about you spit in your mouth & catch it - E

We like God & we have faith in God - S

We live in Arkansas - E answering why we are Christians 

There was a worm I cried I didn't see it come in I was just looking at the door and there it was daddy just picked it up I think it was slimy. It came in booty first - E

It’s probably because I had a spanking and I don’t want another one - S

Daddy’s peeking - E

I colored a picture bout the five fuzzin- E

My eyes keep trying to let me tear. I keep rubbing them and they keep tearing E

Putting makeup on Lukey - E

God i need this not to happen pleas fix this - E

Salie is gonna have to fight a bunny. She really likes carrots! - E

There are horsies everywhere in this world!! - E

Banana pudding comes from .... “Cows!” - E

Sunshine flowers are back!! - E about dandelions

You are the famous trophy Mommy! You are the best! - E

No comments:

Post a Comment