Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sometimes I would like to spend a few minutes inside their little minds

Why don't you like fireworks & you work at a fireworks store - S

Guess where my friend Harper is, at the beach, no fair - S

Momma do you die with earrings on? I'm dying without earrings - S

Dear God thank you for Pluto Who steals our ponytails thank you for his nose his ears his tail his mouth and his face... - E

I hear a Daddy noise in my ear - S

Everyone else brings their dogs to the farmers market & we don't. We brought Lucy one time - E

Can she take a bath with us? - E

She doesn't know how to blush (bless) her so I'm gonna blush her since you didn't blusher - E

Hey that dog looks like Lucy! It is Lucy! - S

I'm going to melt at the ball game. I promise I'm not but I might melt at the ball game like the wicked witch of the west -E

If we get another baby that doesn't have a name in and we get to Name it can we name it nugget. -S

If she was in the woods I could save her -E

Elliott got her head stuck in the ladder of the bunk bed

I want to hot pink car no I want to hot pink van I'll be rocking this van - S 😂

Tendy, Onedy- S 

I am a waitcher "waiter" - E

No one wants to see your butt - E

Dog has a necklace. Because he is a dog in NewYork. Luckiest dog in New York it says & I am the luckiest girl - E

I'm gonna turn 5 & then 4 - E
"I want to see Avery Grace" -E

I wanna be on the swim team when I am 16 no 98!- S

Elliott Rose McDog - E

I'm going to add that to my book-S

I just want another baby in our house - E. 

I really like my new stool I really do I really really really do - E

Jayden... I want him to be my prince - E

I want Kristen I want to hug her - E

Mommy's got sprinkles all over her nose - S

Am I gonna die? Am I old? - E

A baker, a momma, a car driver, acar worker, & I want a van with 3 tv in it - S

An animal taker care ofer - E

A cowgirl that takes care of elephants - E

It was great! I want to go back. Mrs Destiny was my favorite part & lunch. I only cried a little but then I saw Jake, Gideon, & Harper & it was ok! (Because a different teacher was on recess duty)

Thank you mother - E

I am so mad at myself. I just love PepperJack & am so sad he died - E


No comments:

Post a Comment