Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Monday, October 6, 2014

How Wonderful are Iphone Cameras

 
Woo Pig Sooie

 
Arkansas Razorbacks

 
Shaving Cream Makes Bath Time Better 
 
 
Labor Day Swinging

 
At Crowley's Ridge State Park

 
Waiting on Nana & Granddad's return from Hawaii 
 
 
So mad she fell asleep

 
Watching football

 
Bye Bye Granddad

 
Hey Sista

 
Who needs a sippy cup?

 
All dressed up

 
Evelyn's First Birthday Fun

 
I'm too cute

 
Reading us a Bible story

 
Fish Face

 
Aunt Brandi Visits are the best

 
Annelise loved Elliott

 
Hey Oliver "ah-liv-a"

 
Mommy I made a heart

 
Look where I can get to now

 
Flying her kite in her panties

 
Reading Good Night Moon

 
Her favorite place

 
Shopping with Nana

 
Always has something in her mouth

 
Happy Face

 
Pumpkin Time

 
Wedding Fun



 
Bucket Head

 
Aunt Shelby's Back

 
Cooking biscuits

 
Ten days was too long

 
Bible class time
 
 
Uncle Boof's home

No comments:

Post a Comment