Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Sunday, October 6, 2013

5 Years Down....A Lifetime is the Goal

     Better late than never! John & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on September 5th with a trip to Washington DC. Though I was much slower than I like to be on vacations, we enjoyed some us time as we did a little sightseeing, enjoyed some great food, and went to a Nationals game. That is ballpark #5 for us! Salie spent the weekend at her Nana & Granddad's in Leachville and I don't think she realized we were gone until we picked her up!
 
 
One of the only maternity pics allowed
 
 
 
A can food drive contest where all sculptures are made of canned food and the winner chooses where to donate all the products. This was my favorite one!


 
Bobby Flay's Burgers are the best!

 
Proof that we did sightsee a little...


 
But we did not make it to the Washington Memorial.
My body quit long before I was ready for it to!
 
     We had a really great time! I can't believe we've been married for 5 years, have one daughter with another on the way, have 2 dogs and had 2 cats, and have known each other for 7 years. At lot has happened in those 7 years and I look forward to each and every year that is to come! God really knew what he was doing when he led me to John McKnight. I am so blessed to call him my husband, best friend, and father of my children. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment