Welcome

We are so very blessed to have so many friends and family interested and desiring to stay updated with our crazy family. We look forward to our new addition and this crazy journey we are living!



Saturday, May 11, 2013

Finally Feeling Human Again

I finally feel like I have joined the land of the living again!
Baby McKnight #2 has been quite the pregnancy so far.
Nausea, severe dizziness, and oh the fatigue!
Not to mention, all the while, chasing a highly mobile & curious Salie Belle!
Mommy is getting back into her old routines.
We spent the day cleaning up messes today, putting things in their rightful places, and playing!
Our house is looking presentable again.
 
I know these are late but better late than never, right?
I really didnt' feel like we were able to get any good pictures from Salie's party, especially since she didn't feel good. I was wrong! My parents took these & I was pleasantly surprised! Thank you again to everyone who came, helped us celebrate, and for all the wonderful gifts!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Best Friends since Kindergarten...
Tommie Jo & Ella Jo, Holly & Salie, Elizabeth & Adleigh, and Morgan & soon to be Annelise
 
 
 
Salie was able to spend the weekend with Nana & Granddad
a few weeks ago and from the looks of things she loved it!
She came home smelling rotten!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment